The journey a consumer takes from becoming interested in the given offer – from analysing alternatives, purchasing and having the experience (NPS) to long-term loyalty – is changing significantly before our very eyes. As the role of digital touchpoints (e.g. social, search, mobile) increases, the significance of customer relations management in sales activities also increases.
In practice, it comes down to changing the traditional perception of the purchase process and expanding it to include not only the digital touchpoints but also the customer perspective: how the customers themselves see the purchase process and which touchpoints are the most important for them in deciding to make the purchase.
We help brands whose presence is limited to online media (online stores, online exchanges, FOREX) in the following areas:
- CRM segmentation based on data from the Client, data from public databases (Central Registration and Information on Business, Inspector General for Personal Data Protection), data derived from social media, mobile devices, and declarations;
- optimising touchpoints that are of key significance for the customer moving from one step of their purchase journey to another;
- customer service, at the key touchpoints for the purchase journey;
- multiscreening advertising, in order to increase conversion of TV range to online traffic;
- attribution models, which are used in pro-sales activities (lead generation).
We also help brands with both physical and virtual sales points (e.g. GSM operators, multi-media and content suppliers, financial institutions) in the following areas:
- omnichannel customer service, selecting optimum integration models of shopping experience, both online and offline.
Thinking about the purchase journey through the eyes of the customer, instead of the corporation, gives the personnel responsible for sales and customer service the ability to see the real probles that, if solved, might have a significant impact on key business indicators (KPI). Major advantages of this approach include: optimising customer service processes, improving customer satisfaction levels (NPS) and loyalty levels, improving conversion at individual stages of the process (CTR).